ASCENSORI ROSSINI: certified quality
Quality since 1963.
1963, in Italy the first modern and structured standard dedicated to lift systems and elevators in general was issued. In the same year, Attilio Rossini founded the company. For over half a century, the company has been closely linked to developments in national and, now, European legislation. The certifications acquired by Ascensori Rossini certify its ability to respond to customer needs with innovative and technologically advanced solutions, with particular attention to product quality, occupational safety and sustainability.
CSQ - IMQ quality system certification, the strength of Ascensori Rossini
The new European standards indicate the minimum safety threshold with which each new installation must comply, together with the CSQ - IMQ - Milan quality system certification of conformity according to Annex XIII of the Lift Directive 95/16/EC, now Annex XI of Directive 2014/33/EU. Ascensori Rossini was one of the first companies in Italy to achieve these requirements that allow the systems implemented to be designed, installed and certified.
The same Notified Body has also issued the extension to design with the possibility of independently certifying special installations such as, recently:
- EU design examination certificate for the EFFETIERRE 2018 I-E models project for hydraulic and electromechanical systems with reduced pit and headroom;
- EU examination certificate for the MRL6 project for electromechanical installations with small diameter cables.
An Italian record
Ascensori Rossini was the first company in the industry in Italy to obtain from the Istituto Giordano – Bellaria (RN) the CE certification of the conformity of its quality assurance system according to the procedure established in Annex X of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC to autonomously design, install and test systems for lifting people and goods (with danger of vertical fall exceeding 3 m) that comply with the Directive itself and, therefore, without the limits imposed by a predefined product certification.
- CSQ - IMQ - Milan certification of conformity to ISO-45001:2018, Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Istituto Giordano - Bellaria (RN) certification of conformity for factory production control of structural components for steel structures according to EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 for the production of structural steel components required for the manufacture of metal structures.
- SOA CAT OS 4 - CLASSIFICATION II - SOA RINA - Genoa certificate of qualification for the execution of public works, certification proving the requirements to be able to contract supply contracts with the Public Administration for amounts up to € 516,000.
Ascensori Rossini, continuously growing and updating itself, is currently working to obtain the CSQ - IMQ - Milan certification of conformity according to UNI CEI EN ISO 50001-2018, definition of the requirements to create, implement, maintain and improve the Energy Management System (EMS).
Finally, since 2012, it has adopted the Code of Ethics and the Organisational Model pursuant to Italian Legislative Decrees 231/2001 and 81/2008, i.e. a set of rules, procedures and work methods that define the company’s organisational, management and internal control system and that aims to prevent or combat commission of the crimes listed therein, initially limited to those related to accidents at work and occupational diseases, appointing the first Supervisory Body and subsequently extended to all the crimes contemplated and sanctioned.
“Very well-trained and competent staff”
“The service is excellent, so I can only recommend to continue in the same way”
“Continuing like this, for approx. 30 years, works very well!”
“Continue with reliability, as you have always done with us.”